- Goodyear-welt construction
- Alexander last
- Calf Suede from CFStead
- Full-grain leather kip lining from Milwaukee, WI
- Vegetable-tanned leather insole and welts
- Cork filler with steel shank
- Butyl leather outsole (oil dipped for flexibility)
Every pair crafted in our factory on Xiamen Island, China
Our lasts run a little large so we suggest going down half a size from your average US sneaker/dress shoe size. For example, if your average US sneaker/dress shoe size is a 10D, we suggest a size 9.5D.
The D refers to regular width. We sell E widths (wide) and EEE widths (extra wide) in certain styles.
Not sure? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick suggestion!
Shipping & Returns
Hassle-free return service for the Contiguous US.