- Goodyear-welt construction
- Leo last
- Pebble grain upper tanned by Horween
- Full-grain leather cow lining from Milwaukee, WI
- Brass eyelets
- Vegetable-tanned leather insole, welt, midsole and outsole
- Cork filler with steel shank
- Full-grain leather heel counters
Every pair crafted on Xiamen Island, China
Our lasts run a little large so we suggest going down half a size from your average US sneaker/dress shoe size. For example, if your average US sneaker/dress shoe size is a 10D, we suggest a size 9.5D.
The D refers to regular width. We sell E widths (wide) and EEE widths (extra wide) in certain styles.
Not sure? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick suggestion!
Returns & ExchangesContiguous US Only - Grant Stone offers free returns (excluding pre-orders & B-grades) within 15 days of purchase provided that...
- The product is in new condition (no signs of wear) with original packaging. Vamp creases and bottom scuffs are not accepted on returns.
- If a returned item is deemed to have been used and cannot be sold as new we will have to pro-rate the value of your refund.
- If you want to exchange an item for whatever reason (size, color, style), you must return the original item and re-buy the desired item.
Start your return by sending an email to here with your order number as the subject.
Please note international orders, pre-orders and B Grades are not eligible for returns.