- Goodyear-welt construction
- Leo last
- Charles F. Stead calf suede upper
- Full-grain leather cow lining from Milwaukee, WI
- Brass eyelets
- Vegetable-tanned leather insole, welt and midsole
- Cork filler with steel shank
- Full-grain leather heel counters
- Leather outsole
Our lasts run a little large so we suggest going down half a size from your average US sneaker/dress shoe size. For example, if your average US sneaker/dress shoe size is a 10D, we suggest a size 9.5D.
The D refers to regular width. We sell E widths (wide) and EEE widths (extra wide) in certain styles.
Not sure? Send us an email to email@example.com for a quick suggestion!
Shipping & Returns
Hassle-free return service for the Contiguous US.